16 October 2011

Coffee...For Hair Growth? For Cellulite?

I came across a study that said, when you combine coffee grinds (you know, the stuff that is left in the coffee machine after the coffee has been made), and your own oils or greases (Although, I don't advise anyone to use a non-raw grease, and when I say "non-raw," I mean, a grease with lots of synthetic ingredients/products), and then use it on your scalp, it helps to stimulate hair growth.

At first, I wasn't too keen on the idea of smelling like a coffee pot, but I got to thinking. With leaving my hair alone for the rest of the winter, combined with my Vatika and Amla oils and a coffee/raw grease scalp treatment, something good may spring up from this, non? Oui, I say, oui, it will, and I am going to start tomorrow. (I took down the 3 strand twist cause I had an appointment with a happy birthday girl and tbh, my hair was so shoddy, no real parts, just something to keep my hair in).

I'll be using this until around this time next year, and when you can see real results. I'm going to post the regime that I'll be using so that you can have a good idea as to what I'll be doing.

Now, as for using coffee grinds in the fight against cellulite, all you would have to do is mix 1 cup of coffee grinds to 1 cup of lotion and rub it into the affected areas. You would shower in warm water, then towel yourself off, then rub the concoction into the affected areas, then rinse it off. They say, if you have a good balance of diet and exercise, you will have fabulous results! I'll be starting this tomorrow as well.

Be on the look out for some more "coffee post" and health post as well.

Ta ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment